Vision for Success
LMC Vision for Success ppt (3.14.2019)
Vision for Success Equity Goals (district recommendation)
LMC Institutional Effectiveness Partnership Initiative (IEPI) 2015-2016 Goals
Institutional Effectiveness is a comprehensive term, which includes effectiveness of all college operations (instruction, student services, economic and workforce development, fiscal, technology etc.), compliance with regulations, as well as student success (student learning and achievement).
The College monitors its effectiveness through self-evaluation and assessment documented through the program review and accreditation processes. Regular reports are completed by the College for the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office (CCCCO) and the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC), in addition to data that is reported to the CCCCO.
The ACCJC requires the College to have “Institution-Set Standards", which is the level “below which we would not like to fall” (Eligibility Requirement 11, Standards I.B.2, I.B.2 and II.A.1).
The CCCCO requires the College to set “Institutional Effectiveness Goals”, which should be aspirational.
Institutional Effectiveness Dashboard
This is an interactive tool to assist LMC with the CCCCO's new goal setting requirement for the student performance measures identified by the Institutional Effectiveness Partnership Initiative. The Excel spreadsheet (link included below) provides current data and allows you to test different growth scenarios and see the impact in terms of numbers of students.
Resources & References
- CCCCO Institutional Effectiveness Division
- Institutional Effectiveness FAQ
- CA Community Colleges Board of Governors Agenda Item 2.2 (Institutional Effectiveness)
- Institutional Effectiveness Partnership Initiative (IEPI) Advisory Committee Framework of Indicator
- Institutional Effectiveness Partnership Initiative (IEPI) Adoption Timeline
- CCCCO Consultation Council Digest - Institutional Effectiveness
- Definitions for Student Performance & Outcomes Metrics/Recommendations on Fiscal Indicators