- DSPS counseling appointments
- Learning strategies and other workshops
- Canvas support shell for DSPS students
- Alternative Media delivered remotely or by mail
- Note takers & scribes working remotely through zoom & email
- Support for instructors to provide testing accommodations through canvas
- Remote training for assistive technology
- ASL interpreting & captioning provided
Welcome to DSPS
We in the DSPS Office are working to make our services available to you. Our DSPS staff will be on campus and will be available Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Please send any email inquiries from your Insite student email and include your LMC student ID# and your full name. This helps our DSPS office respond to you more effectively.
Los Medanos College’s Disabled Students Programs & Services program provides support services to students with disabilities to allow them to fully participate in and benefit from courses at the college. Services and accommodations include, but are not limited to, priority registration, alternative testing, adaptive computer technology, sign language interpreters, textbooks recorded onto an audio file and Braille.
DSPS Testing Center
Please make all your testing and final exams appointments well in advance. Remember, without a testing appointment, you cannot take a test in the DSPS Testing Center.
- Disabled Students Programs and Services
- Student Services Center
- Level 3, Room SS3-321
- (925) 473 - 7471
NOTE: DSPS is no longer using the 925-473-7471. We are reverting back to our main line 925.473.7471 for Pittsburg and 925.473.6904 for Brentwood. Please update your information accordingly.