Disabled Student Programs & Services (DSPS)
Remote services only:
- DSPS counseling appointments
- Learning strategies and other workshops
- Canvas support shell for DSPS students
- Alternative Media delivered remotely or by mail
- Note takers & scribes working remotely through zoom & email
- Support for instructors to provide testing accommodations through canvas
- Remote training for assistive technology
- ASL interpreting & captioning provided
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00 pm Monday – Thursday
Friday: by appointment only
Welcome to DSPS
Effective Monday, March 16, the Contra Costa Community College District and its colleges (LMC, CCC & DVC) are suspending all face-to-face student support services to minimize the spread of the coronavirus.
We in the DSPS Office are working to make our services available to you. Our DSPS staff will be working remotely and will be available by phone or email Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. The DSPS office is closed including remote services during the fall through December 11, 2020.
Please send your email inquiry from your insite student email and include your LMC student ID# and your full name. This helps our DSPS office respond to you more effectively.
Los Medanos College’s Disabled Students Programs & Services program provides support services to students with disabilities to allow them to fully participate in and benefit from courses at the college. Services and accommodations include, but are not limited to, priority registration, alternative testing, adaptive computer technology, sign language interpreters, textbooks recorded onto an audio file and Braille.
DSPS Testing Center
Please make all your testing and final exams appointments well in advance. Remember, without a testing appointment, you cannot take a test in the DSPS Testing Center.
- Disabled Students Programs and Services
- Student Services Center
- Level 3, Room SS3-321
- (925) 473 - 7471
NOTE: During remote services, the best way to contact the DSPS staff is to call us on the Google voice number at 925-318-1673.