Remote services only
Financial Aid advising, FAFSA and CA Dream Act assistance, help with filling out financial aid forms and completing outstanding items, view financial aid award package.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Note: The general phone line will close 30 minutes before close of business each day.
Here are some tips to assist you with the financial aid process.
Apply for Financial Aid:
Students may apply for a variety of financial assistance using the FAFSA or CA Dream Act applications. Our LMC school code is 010340. If you require assistance in applying
for financial aid, please contact your financial aid advisor to schedule a phone or Zoom appointment.
Check the Status of your Financial Aid:
View your financial aid status online by logging into InSite. You can view your outstanding Missing Information Checklist, Financial Aid Award Letter, and more!
Turning in Documents:
Effective October 5, 2020, you can now complete your financial aid forms and upload
documents online via Dynamic Forms! Dynamic Forms is a fast and secure way to complete
your financial aid file!
1. Log in to InSite at m.4cd.edu
2. Click on the Financial Aid tile
3. Click on Financial Aid Home
4. Click on Complete Required Documents. Your required documents are listed here with links to the document(s). Click on the document link(s) and you will be redirected to Dynamic Forms to complete the document(s).
Learn how to scan and email documents without a scanner.
You may also fax documents to (925) 473-1651.
General Financial Aid Advising:
If you would like to discuss your financial aid file and/or have specific questions regarding your financial aid, student appointments may be done over the phone or online using Zoom. Please contact your financial aid advisor via email and/or phone to schedule an appointment. Advisors are assigned to students based on the first letter of a student’s name.
LMC partners with BankMobile Disbursement to deliver financial aid to students. All financial aid recipients MUST select a refund preference. To select your refund preference, complete the following:
1. Log into m.4cd.edu.
2. Once logged in, tap the Financial Aid tile
3. Select My FA Disbursements from the menu
4. Select BankMobile- First Time Setup to select your refund preference.
Financial Aid Disbursement Process:
All financial funds are disbursed on scheduled dates each term. Students who are currently enrolled in an eligible program, have a completed financial
aid file and are eligible for a federal or state grant will receive a disbursement each
semester. Please see Financial Aid Disbursement Calendar for more information on disbursement policy for each grant type.
For scholarship information and to apply for scholarships, visit the scholarship webpage. For information about your scholarship, general scholarship advising, or to schedule a Zoom or phone appointment contact Tammy Oranje at (925) 473-7518 or email email@example.com
- Free Repayment Counseling for student loan borrowers
- Financial Aid Virtual Drop-In (Drop-in By Zoom). Hours are Monday 10am-3pm and Thursday 12pm-5pm.
- LMC Foundation Scholarships are NOW OPEN!
- Financial aid disbursements are still being processed and sent to students.
- Browse some of our helpful videos
- You may also chat with Penny, our chatbot to get general questions answered.
Follow us on social media