Welcome to Financial Aid
We know that paying for college is a big challenge. That is why we are here to help you take advantage of all financial resources that are available. Do not be intimidated by the process. The state of California, federal government, and Los Medanos College wants you to succeed.
The purpose of Financial Aid is to assist students with resources to enable them to attend college. Our college offers several types of financial aid through federal and state grants, fee waivers, loans, and federal work-study. Financial aid funds are provided to assist with all costs associated with attending college, including tuition, books and supplies, child care, transportation and other personal and living expenses.
A students first step to determining their financial aid eligibility is to apply for financial aid. Read on for information on how to apply.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
Students apply online for financial aid through the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) OR the California Dream Act.
Apply for the FAFSA if you are?
- US Citizens
- Permanent Resident (green card holders)
- Eligible non-citizen (refugees, asylum, etc)
CA Dream Act: https://dream.csac.ca.gov/
Apply for the CA Dream Act if you are?
- An undocumented student who meets AB540 residency requirements
- Students with OR without DACA
- Students with U-visas (victims of crimes)
- Student with TPS status (temporary protected status)
For more information on the California Dream Act, visit:
- Which FAFSA Do I Complete?
- Steps To Applying
- Important Deadlines
You may submit Financial Aid Appeals and Loan Applications at any point throughout the semester up until the established deadline for the term.
NOTE: Financial Aid Appeals and Loan Applications will be collected, but not processed until grades from the previous term have been posted by the Admissions & Records Office.
*Students are responsible for meeting all deadlines advertised below. All Financial Aid correspondences are sent to students’ Insite email. Students are advised to check their Insite email frequently, in regards to their Financial Aid Status.
All Appeals (Excess Units and FA Suspension) July 15, 2019
SAP Online Quiz
July 15, 2019
Direct Loans*All requested documents and Loan Workshop mustbe completed by the following Deadline Date.
July 15, 2019
CA Promise Grant (formerly BOG Fee Waiver)
June 30, 2019
FAFSA Application 2018-2019
June 30, 2019
2018-2019 Financial Aid Documentation
If you are required to submit additional paperwork to
determine your eligibility for financial aid, we strongly
encourage you to complete the process in a timely
manner. All issues and/or documents stated in your
Missing Information Checklist (MICL) on your Insite
Portal, must be resolved and/or submitted to the
LMC Financial Aid Office by the Summer Payment
Document Deadline publicized on the
Financial Aid Payment Calendar (Sept. 6, 2019).
Applicants who fail to provide documentation
within the specified time period will not be
packaged or awarded aid.
- Workshops & Events
How do I receive my funds?
Los Medanos College has partnered with the disbursement provider, BankMobile Disbursements, to deliver financial aid to students beginning. Through the BankMobile disbursements/refund program you will have the following options for receiving your financial aid:
- DEPOSIT TO AN EXISITING ACCOUNT – Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE ACCOUNT – If you open a BankMobile Vibe checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
- PAPER CHECK DELIVERED BY USPS – A check is mailed the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school, provided receipt is within daily cutoff times. Typically, it takes 5 – 7 business days for the check to arrive, depending on USPS First-Class® delivery timeframes.
All students MUST select a refund delivery preference from the options listed above.
To select a refund delivery preference, complete the following:
- Sign onto your Insite Portal.
- Select the Financial Aid tile
- Then "My FA Disbursements"
- Select "BankMobile- First Time Setup"
For more information about BankMobile, visit:
To view our institution’s contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank, click here.