The mission of the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships is to increase opportunities for student access and success by helping students and their families seek and obtain financial assistance to support their educational goals. We are committed to providing students with a high-quality educational experience while complying with all federal, state, and college policies and regulations.
As a result of the student's experience with this service, the following outcomes will be achieved:
Student Services Learning Support Outcome (LSP)
Office of Financial Aid
Effective Spring 2020
- Students who attend a Financial Aid Lab Workshop will be able to complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Students who attend a Loan Workshop will be able to demonstrate an understanding of
the four elements of responsible borrowing:
- Keep track of how much you're borrowing
- Research starting salaries in your field
- Understand the terms of your loan make payments on time, and
- Keep in touch with your loan servicer
- Students who attend the Scholarship workshop will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the scholarship application process and eligibility requirements.
- As a result of receiving Colleague system training, staff will be able to implement a new Colleague financial aid processing procedure each academic year.