The mission of the Financial Aid Office is to provide quality financial assistance to the maximum pool of eligible students through the coordination of private, state, and federal funding. We strive to provide fast and courteous customer service to all financial aid recipients and the LMC community, and to aid our students’ completion of their desired goals.
As a result of the student's experience with this service, the following outcomes will be achieved:
Student Services Learning Support Outcome (LSP)
Office of Financial Aid
Effective Spring 2020
- Students who attend a Financial Aid Lab Workshop will be able to complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Students who attend a Loan Workshop will be able to demonstrate an understanding of
the four elements of responsible borrowing:
- Keep track of how much you're borrowing
- Research starting salaries in your field
- Understand the terms of your loan make payments on time, and
- Keep in touch with your loan servicer
- Students who attend the Scholarship workshop will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the scholarship application process and eligibility requirements.
- As a result of receiving Colleague system training, staff will be able to implement a new Colleague financial aid processing procedure each academic year.