- We are here for you!
In order to support all LMC students, the LMC Marketplace (formerly known as the Food
Pantry) provides on-going distribution of groceries and personal care items on the
We are here for you! Check this page regularly as these dates and times may be subject
Beginning August 17, 2021 HOURS OF OPERATION:
Temporary Location: LMC Pittsburg Campus Library Entrance
TUESDAYS: 11:00 AM- 1:00 PM
WEDNESDAYS: 2:00-4:00 PM
Open to ALL LMC Students, Faculty, and Classified Professionals
- Must be a current LMC Students, Faculty, and Classified Professional
- Due to current COVID-19 health and safety guidelines, individuals must wear a mask
during pick up/distribution
- First time visitors, complete LMC Marketplace Intake
- As the bags will be pre-packaged, we cannot make substitutions at this time
* If you have any dietary restrictions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 AM the day before your pick up. If we can accommodate dietary needs, we will do so.
- Intake Form
First time visitors to the LMC Marketplace are asked to complete an intake form. You
can complete it before you come using the link below, or you can complete it on-site
during your first visit.
- What is CalFresh?
Funded by the federal government, CalFresh is a nutritional program that can help
households buy healthy foods.
If you are interested in applying for the CalFresh benefit, please complete the CalFresh
Application and Release of Information Forms below.
Submit completed forms to Teresea Archaga, Director of Student Life
October 1, 2020- September 30, 2021
||Gross Monthly Income
||Food Allotment Funding
||$16- $ 1,224
|* Add this amount for
each additional household
See below for additional eligibility Criteria for CalFresh Benefits
- Community Resources
- Donate Today!
We depend on charitable donations to support the continued operation of the LMC Food
Pantry. See below on how to help us sustain this program for students and their families.
- We accept any non-perishable items including school supplies, personal care/hygiene
products, feminine products, diapers, and formula (We cannot accept donations that are expired or opened) Bring items to the Food Pantry or Office of Student Life during business hours
- If you are interested in donating funds to support the LMC Food Pantry, please send
a check payable to the Los Medanos College Foundation or donate online to the Los Medanos College Foundation with "Food Pantry" on the memo line.
- District Faculty and Staff consider a Payroll Contribution
The LMC Food Pantry was established in the spring of 2017 with a mission of providing
free food and resources to students . Whether you forgot to make your lunch, are waiting
for your financial aid award, or are saving money for other expenses, we can help
If you would like to try delicious recipes to make with food from the LMC Pantry,
you can visit the CalFresh Healthy Living Website
Temporary Location: Pittsburg Campus Library Entrance
Phone: (925) 473-7552
For information, please email email@example.com