LMC Food Pantry
In order to support all LMC students, the LMC Food Pantry will host special hours of operation
Complete Intake (if first time visitor of pantry)
Week of Monday April 6, 2020
Monday 300-500 PM
Thursday 200-400 PM
Week of Monday April 13, 2020
Monday 10:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Thursday 100 PM- 3:00 PM
Open to ALL LMC Students
- Must present LMC student ID or provide student ID number
- As we are honoring the shelter in place mandate, you must leave campus immediately after food pick up
-Sorry. As the bags will be pre-packaged, we cannot make substitutions at this time
* If you have any dietary restrictions, please email us at email@example.com by no later than 11 AM the day of the pick up. If we can accommodate dietary needs, we will do so.
What is CalFresh?
Funded by the federal government, CalFresh is a nutritional program that can help households buy healthy foods.
Are you a participant or recipient of Equal Opportunities Programs and Services (EOPS) or Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE), Puente Program, Math, Engineering, Science Achievement (MESA) Program, Disabled Students Programs and Services (DSPS), a former foster youth, or have been determined eligible for federal work study? You may qualify for the CalFresh program.
Food Bank of Contra Costa & Solano
John Muir Mobil Health Clinic- (925) 941-7912
Bay Area Legal Aid (510) 250-5270
Contra Costa Crisis Center (800) 833-2900 or TEXT "HOPE" to 20121
We depend on charitable donations to support the continued operation of the LMC Food Pantry. See below on how to help us sustain this program for students and their families.
- We accept any non-perishable items including school supplies, personal care/hygiene products, feminine products, diapers, and formula (We cannot accept donations that are expired or opened) Bring items to the Food Pantry or Office of Student Life during business hours
- If you are interested in donating funds to support the LMC Food Pantry, please send a check payable to the Los Medanos College Foundation or donate online to the Los Medanos College Foundation with "Food Pantry" on the memo line.
- District Faculty and Staff consider a Payroll Contribution
The LMC Food Pantry was established in the spring of 2017 with a mission of providing free food and resources to students . Whether you forgot to make your lunch, are waiting for your financial aid award, or are saving money for other expenses, we can help you.
All cooking demonstrations have been cancelled for the spring 2020 term.
If you would like to try delicious recipes to make with food from the LMC Pantry, you can visit the CalFresh Healthy Living website to see how.
Temporary Location: Library L-109
Phone: (925) 473-7552
For information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org