A Solid Foundation Leads to LMC Student Success
Since its formation in 1997, the Los Medanos College (LMC) Foundation has been committed to building pathways for LMC students to fulfill their dreams. The LMC Foundation raises funds and allocates critical financial support for educational and career technical training programs, teaching facilities, student scholarships and emergency funds.
The LMC Foundation is supported by the generous and forward-thinking East County community through their donations, participation in our special events, and involvement with our award-winning academic programs and faculty. The commitment of our Sponsors and President's Roundtable members is a testament to the college’s value to businesses, industry and our community in providing educational excellence to those students entering our doors. The LMC Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation.
You should know…
Investments from corporations and individual donors have enabled the LMC Foundation to:
- Award over 6,000 scholarships to students.
- Assist more than 2,000 students to transfer to four-year colleges and universities.
- Facilitate over $10 million in college program grants.
- Support career technical programs in nursing, electrical engineering, law enforcement, emergency medical technology and firefighting.
- Help students learn skills that lead to jobs earning more than $80,000 per year.
- Provide emergency financial support to hundreds of low-income students struggling with basic needs including childcare, food, rent, and transportation. With these needs met, students are able to remain in school and complete their goals.
To learn more about the LMC Foundation, please contact Trinh Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 473-7315