Why Support the LMC Foundation?
The future of our society will be based entirely upon the successful development of our human potential. Today, community colleges surpass virtually every other educational institution in their direct contribution to human development…and no place in California offers a greater return on that investment than Los Medanos College.
Consider the following:
- LMC is one of the major trainers of public safety personnel in Northern California; that is, we train the majority of the region’s police, firemen and nurses.
- LMC provides career technical programs that are moving men and women into meaningful engineering and technology related careers through our unique relationships with major local employers.
- LMC listens and responds to the needs of the community with the most innovative programs presented by an award-winning faculty
We invite you to join other forwarding thinking individuals and companies in supporting the programs and initiatives that will benefit the community, your business and our world at Los Medanos College.
"Dow is proud to be a long-time financial partner and member of the LMC Foundation. The Foundation supports many students who are pursuing technical careers. The Foundation's practical assistance and encouragement for LMC's students have provided a major source of workforce talent that Dow and other advanced manufacturing companies desperately need. We could not fill our talent pipeline without our partnership with LMC!" Carlos Deloach – Operations and Maintenance Group Leader.
We are thankful for the generous support of all our donors!
Your donations help Los Medanos College (LMC) students on their path to graduation by enabling the LMC Foundation to provide scholarships, emergency funds, and enhancement programs. In 2018-19, your gifts enabled the LMC Foundation to offer 113 scholarships, totaling $90,000, award emergency funds to 30 students, totaling $ 15,000, and support 45 campus programs, totaling $366,00.
Corporations & Foundations
Some of our Individual Donors
- Xochi and Michael Birch
- Jeane and Daryl Bonner
- Brentwood Rotary Community Fund
- Milton & Susan Burleson
- E. I. Dupont de Nemoure & Company
- Kaiser Permanente
- Thais Kishi
- Bob Kratochvil
- Morgan Livingston
- Marathon Petroleum Foundation
- L. Felipe Torres
- Christine Kromer
- Lois Yamakoshi
- Balfour Beatty
- Pittsburg Women's Community League
- TEACH Club, Trilogy at the Vineyards
- Veterans Association, Trilogy at the Vineyards
- Ratcliff Architects
We apologize for missing any valuable donors on this list. Please feel free to reach out to the Foundation Office at email@example.com for any corrections.