Fall 2021 Applications
Applications are still open to high school seniors.
Click the appropriate button below. All spots to non-high school seniors are currently full, though we may have more this summer if social distancing rules change.
Application & Admission Requirements
As you complete the online application you may be asked to upload the following documents:
- High School Transcript: For applicants who do not have 9 or more completed college units. The transcript need not be official.
- Application Essay. See the prompt choices below.
- Letter of Recommendation. For applicants with a 3.0-3.24 GPA.
- 3.25 or higher GPA OR
- 3.0 or higher GPA with a strong letter of recommendation
Part of your application is a two-page essay which should be of the highest academic quality and reflect your best writing and thinking abilities. Please note that you get to select the topic from one of the following two choices:
1. Honors students are distinguished by their intellectual curiosity. Tell us about an idea or an experience you have had that you find intellectually engaging.
2. Honors courses expose you to challenging new concepts, more than you might find in regular classes. Tell us about a time you encountered a new idea that challenged what you previously believed or thought. What has been your response to that challenge?