Applications are CLOSED for Fall 2021
We are no longer accepting applications for the fall semester. We expect open applications for the spring in October. Join our interest list to be notified when this occurs.
Application & Admission Requirements
As you complete the online application you may be asked to upload the following documents:
- High School Transcript: For applicants who do not have 9 or more completed college units. The transcript need not be official.
- Application Essay. See the prompt choices below.
- Letter of Recommendation. For applicants with a 3.0-3.24 GPA.
- 3.25 or higher GPA OR
- 3.0 or higher GPA with a strong letter of recommendation
Part of your application is a two-page essay which should be of the highest academic quality and reflect your best writing and thinking abilities. Please note that you get to select the topic from one of the following two choices:
1. Honors students are distinguished by their intellectual curiosity. Tell us about an idea or an experience you have had that you find intellectually engaging.
2. Honors courses expose you to challenging new concepts, more than you might find in regular classes. Tell us about a time you encountered a new idea that challenged what you previously believed or thought. What has been your response to that challenge?