History & Charges
The Technology Advisory Group (TAG) was established by the Shared Governance Council (SGC) with members appointed by the following:
- Academic Senate
- Classified Senate
- Associated Student Government
- The College President
TAG meetings are open to all members of the LMC community and provides for public comment. Meetings are published widely and currently scheduled monthly on the fourth Tuesday beginning at 2:00 PM via Zoom.
2021 SPRING Semester
TAG Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday: January 26, 2021
- Tuesday: February 23, 2021
- Tuesday: March 23, 2021
- Tuesday: April 27, 2021
During meetings, TAG members review, discuss, and provide guidance to the college on a wide aspect of technology use at LMC.
LMC Technology Advisory Group (TAG) operates as a subcommittee to the Los Medanos College Shared Governance Council (SGC).
- Work to submit an updated LMC Technology Plan for 2020-2025, with direction from the LMC Educational Master Plan 2020-2025.
- Continue on mission last stated from SGC 2011-2012 of reviewing:
- Instructional technology infrastructure projects.
- Instructional technology needs of student computer systems.
- Instructional software.