Systems and Media Support
LMC's Information Technology Department takes a leadership role in assuring the campus is continually moving forward with regard to all aspects of technology. These include, but are not limited to:
- Working with campus entities in identifying, procuring, deploying and supporting campus computer hardware and software and other technology resources;
- Providing development of applications for campus use;
- Working with the Contra Costa Community College District (4CD) IT Department in maintaining and updating the campus network infrastructure;
- Maintaining and updating the campus server infrastructure;
- Keeping the campus informed of emerging technologies.
In addition, IT maintains the college’s Help Desk. Day-to-day help requests, technology purchases and application support are tracked through the Help Desk in conjunction with the District’s SysAid Helpdesk Ticket system.
IT is fully operational. For assistance with technology issues, please click the button below to enter a helpdesk Ticket.
SysAid Helpdesk Ticket
After you have completed a Helpdesk Ticket, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address. You can also check on the status of a ticket by clicking the "SysAid Helpdesk Ticket" button above.
|Location:||LMC Pittsburg Campus
Library, 2nd level
|Hours of Operation:||
Monday through Friday
|Phone:||LMC IT Service Desk:
|Other important numbers:||District Helpdesk:
- CCCCD Email Access
- 25Live Room Scheduling
- LMC Media and A/V Request Portal (previously known as MERT)