The President duties include, but not limited to the following.
- Attend all Classified Senate, Council, Shared Governance Council (SGC), Classified
Senate Coordinating Council (CSCC) and District Governance Council (DGC) meetings.
The Classified Senate President may delegate this duty to a Classified Senate member
if the officers are unable to attend.
- Be responsible for the preparation of the agenda for all meetings after receiving
input from Classified Professionals.
- Preside over Classified Senate meetings and Council meetings.
- Represent Classified Professionals at Shared Governance Council (SGC), Classified
Senate Coordinating Council (CSCC), District Governance Council (DGC) and other college
and district committees, meetings and functions.
- Sign approved minutes, along with the Secretary.
- Sign approved treasurer’s report along with the Treasurer.
- Provide Orientation for new Council Members.
Compensation is available for Classified Senate duties perform outside of regular