Parent/Guardian of the
Dual Enrollment Student
Are you the parent/guardian of a LMC Dual Enrollment student? Here are the steps to help you along the way!
What You Should Know:
- By completing the Dual Enrollment AUTHORIZATION Form, you are approving your student to take Dual Enrollment courses with Los Medanos College. You will only submit this form once and it is valid for your student's high school years.
- You will receive 2 emails in total during the forms processing. The first will be from "firstname.lastname@example.org" & the 2nd will be a "verification of signature account creation" email from"email@example.com".
- To avoid technical issues, we recommend parent/guardians use a different device or different browser from what their student is using. (i.e. use your phone/tablet if your student uses the home computer and/or use Chrome if your student is using Internet Explorer)
- Know the registration dates for Dual Enrollment students at LMC. To check current registration dates, go to: www.losmedanos.edu/dates
- For additional information on Dual Enrollment & the Dual Enrollment form, go to the
LMC Dual Enrollment main webpage here: