Are you a HS student wanting to take college classes at LMC?
Let's Get Started!
- Talk to your HS counselor about what class you should take
- Talk to your parent about their thoughts about you taking a college class + $ (textbooks, parking permit, fees, if applicable)
- Explore the classes being offered and decide which section works best with your schedule
1. Get an LMC ID#
First time applying? Create an account
Already have an LMC ID#? Sign into your existing account and “refresh” your application by applying for the term (fall, spring, or summer) you want to take the class.
***Be sure to verify your submitted application in your personal email
2. Log into InSite and submit the Special Admit Enrollment Form found in your LMC Student Forms tile (red)
3. Know when you can register. Check the date for all Special Admit/Concurrent high school students.
4. Register for your class!
Do you have questions about late registration? Prerequisites? Or more? Visit: