Thank you for your interest in Articulation with Los Medanos College!
Before you begin:
Read ALL information here:
For High School Teachers
Have electronic copies of:
- Your Class Syllabus
- Your districts "course outline" for your class if possible.
- Your class final exam or final exam procedure.
- The LMC course name and number that you are seeking to articulate with. Look up LMC Course Outlines of Record here: https://www.losmedanos.edu/catalog/coor/index.aspx to review course content and student learning outcomes.
Complete the form content listed below and press the "Submit" button when you are finished.
Upon receipt of your request you can expect:
- Email confirmation that your request has been received
- Your request to be forwarded to the appropriate Department Dean and/or Dept. Faculty Chairperson
- ***To hear back from the college within 2 weeks with the status of your request***
- Please keep in mind that articulation requests are requests and are dependent on several factors for consideration.
*** Due to various impacts related to COVID-19, our review of requests for new articulation agreements is taking longer than normal. Be assured that your request has been received and will be appropriately reviewed. However, please note that our response time regarding your request may be significantly delayed.***
Articulation Request Form