We have counseling resources available to faculty and staff
- Employee Assistance Program
Counseling, childcare and financial services available for employees
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides up to five (5) individual counseling sessions, per issue, per policy year by telephone or video conference for issues related to:
- Childcare and eldercare assistance
- Daily living services (arranging help with errands)
- Stress, anxiety and changes in mood
- Grief, loss or response to traumatic life events (like COVID-19)
- Financial or legal services; and/or
- Concerns about drugs or alcohol use
Learn more about the program here:
- Consultation with a Counselor
Employees of Los Medanos College may schedule appointments with the an LMC counselor.
- Reporting Students of Concern
The Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT) of Los Medanos College has the goal of supporting faculty, staff, and administrators in linking students of concern to campus and community resources. Learn what to do when reporting students of concern by visiting the BIT web page.