Library Services | Fall 2021
Welcome to the LMC Library at Brentwood! The Library Learning Center is currently closed, but there are plenty of ways to access the Library resources and get in touch with us.
There are two ways to check out a textbook from the Library:
- Go to the LMC Pittsburg Library during our open hours. All items are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Request the item for pickup at the Brentwood campus. To do that, please call our Circulation Desk at (925) 473-7570 or email Senior Library Technician Catt Wood at email@example.com in order to complete the process. Library staff will let you know when you can pick up the item in Brentwood. The pickup location is the Information Desk in the Student Commons.
Online Books, Articles, Videos, and More!
Visit the Library's website to access our wide array of online resources, including:
- Streaming Videos
Not sure how to start your research? Feeling overwhelmed by the choices? Now is the perfect time to ask our librarians to show you how to get started! (See "Get Help from a Librarian," below.)
Get Help from a Librarian
Drop-in Reference Librarian Hours
Looking for help with research or citations? Come visit the Brentwood Librarian in classroom 420 (in the Student Commons wing) during our scheduled hours:
- Tuesdays: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesdays: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Thursdays: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Hours are subject to change based on the Librarian's availability. Appointments are recommended.
Make an Appointment at Brentwood
To make an appointment with the Brentwood Librarian, please email LMCLibraryReference@losmedanos.edu with your preferred dates and times and someone will contact you. We recommend that you request an appointment at least one business day in advance.
Get Help Online or at the Pittsburg Campus
Visit the Library's Contact a Librarian page for a full list of ways to email, chat, make an online appointment, or visit the LMC Pittsburg Library in person.
We are happy to help!
Roseann Erwin - Brentwood Librarian