Getting Help with Math
We are here to help you succeed in math. You can get help with math in many ways at LMC. Choose whatever fits your needs.
- Concurrent skills courses: a 2-unit course taken in the same semester as your college math course to refresh math skills and get extra time with your instructor. Concurrent skills courses have an S in the course number starting Fall 2019.
- Free, drop-in tutoring in the Math Lab for students enrolled in LMC math courses
- Instructor office hours: free one-on-one time with your instructor
- Learning Communities that include math, such as the Transfer Academy, Umoja, MESA, the Honors Program.
- Other campus resources that can provide tutoring support include Disabled Students Programs and Services (DSPS) and EOPS (Equal Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS).