LMC Connect (powered by Starfish) is an "early alert" technology and communication tool that will help the LMC community identify students who need additional support in real time and connect students with critical resources. Faculty and staff are able to raise concerns (flags) and send positive reinforcement (kudos) related to students' performance that will activate the LMC Connect support network.
How does LMC Connect support student success?
Resources and Training Materials:
- New Users Training Packet (setting up your account)
- Flags and Kudos Training Packet
- How to Complete the Progress Survey
- Faculty Advising and Mentoring (FAM) Training Packet
- LMC Student Services Flag- Support Survey
- How to Resolve/Clear Flags
For additional support, please email us at: LMCConnect@losmedanos.edu