Summer Bridge Program 2020
Eligible applicants are recent 2020 high school graduates. Applicants will choose one of two available sessions. Each session is 2 weeks long and meets Monday through Thursday, from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.
SESSION A: July 6 - July 16
Join us for an unforgettable experience and receive a boost for college. This free two-week program prepares incoming students for a comprehensive college experience that focuses both on academic and social success. Meet potential classmates--both new and current students--as well as faculty, staff and administrators. Ask questions and get answers! Career exploration and academic activities will help you develop successful strategies for future college success.
- Learn to navigate college services
- Explore a variety of careers
- Enhance group and social skills
- Gain study skills, time management skills, and test-taking strategies
- Tour a four year college campus
- Connect with learning communities