The Office of Instruction provides academic management and support for all instructional programs, including program development and review, comprehensive course offerings, program staffing, and enrollment management to facilitate student success. The office is open Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 5:30 pm during the Fall and Spring semesters. Summer hours are Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am- 5:30 pm, the campus is closed on Friday during June and July. The office may be open later hours by arrangement.
- Reporting Absences -Report all absence as early in the day as possible, before 3 p.m. by calling the absence line: (925) 439-2181 x78189. When leaving a voicemail, please leave your name, reason for the absence, classes you are canceling, including the time and location for each class, and a short message for your students if needed. If you have an emergency close to your class starting time, please call to speak with someone directly: Leetha Robertson (925) 473-7408 or Shondra West (925) 473-7409 to have the information posted promptly. (Absence Reporting E-mail)
- Substitutes - If you have been pre-approved as a substitute for an instructor you will need to complete a timecard (separate timecard for each section) and submit it for processing.
- Payroll - all time cards due by the 16th of each month (some months may be earlier due to holidays/weekends.)
- Faculty Evaluations are conducted during the Fall and Spring Semesters. For the Fall 2018 semester the student Scantrons should be submitted TBA and final packets are due by TBA.
- Load Sheets for full-time faculty - must be signed prior to the start of each semester.
- Office Hours and 1st day Handouts must be submitted by the 1st day of each semester. You will not receive payment for office hours if you do not submit your office hour request form.
- Perkins Surveys - administered each semester for all CTE courses that are not positive attendance. For the Fall 2018 semester, surveys should be submitted September 21, 2018.
- TBA/Hours By Arrangement - documentation gathered each semester for all courses that have hours by arrangement. For the Fall 2018 semester, documentation should be submitted once all students have signed, no later than September 14, 2018.