Use of College Facilities
Below is a summary of the process for reserving spaces on campus of LMC.
For more detail, please refer Use of College Facilities procedure
A Schedule of Rental Fees: Collection of fees for Use of Facilities
Contact Sheri Woltz (ex. 37376) at Facilities team.
Requests for Facilities Use by External Groups:
- External (non-LMC) groups/organizations must submit a completed Application for Use of College Facilities
- In addition, a Certificate of Insurance naming the District as an additional insured for $1,000,000 must be submitted.
- An estimate of rental costs will be developed based on the application submitted to the Business Office for approval - please refer above Schedule of Rental Fees.
Requests for Staff Use of Facilities:
- To begin the process for internal facilities use, please fill out an On-line Form (Staff Use of Facilities) below. This form is needed to request use of the space and set-up needs for on-campus events.
- Then, submit a Room Reservation via 25LIVE.
- For Use of the Student Union (SU) Conference Center
- Each of the three conference rooms is configured for a specific layout: SU-106 has a “Classroom” layout; SU-108 has a “Theater” layout; and SU-109 has a “Banquet” layout with round tables and chairs. Conference room SU-109 is also adjacent to the kitchenette. The SU conference rooms are designed to accommodate large events of at least 100 people up to 485 attendees.
- Given the professional equipment housed in the conference center, in-person staff supervision is required during the entire event.
- Submit an online request for LMC Event Audio-Video Support (InSite log-in required) to our Information Technology & Services (IT&S) team. An IT&S support request will be needed, regardless of whether or not you intend to use the A/V equipment or media.