Instructional Technology Traning & Development
Welcome! The Technology Training and Development Coordinator supports LMC faculty and staff using technology tools to enhance learning in traditional and online/hybrid courses by providing convenient drop-in technology support and hands-on workshops.
Include, but not limited to:
- One-on-one Canvas training, in-person or online.
- Smart classroom training.
- Professional development workshops and Flex activities.
- Small group workshops by request.
- Technology orientations for new faculty and staff.
- Assistance in developing best practices for online or hybrid course pedagogy.
Need Canvas help? In-person, email, and phone support is available. Variable Flex credit is approved for all Canvas trainings - click here for registration information.
Located in the library: L-216, Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.