Classroom technology includes any tool - interactive projectors, mobile devices, clickers, etc. - that is used to enhance classroom instruction. A variety of classrooms are equipped with audio and visual technologies to enhance classroom instruction. The bookstore and several departments own student response systems (clickers) that are used to improve student engagement.
- Interactive pens for the Brightlink Pro projectors are available for checkout. Instructors can borrow up to two pens for the semester. Contact Courtney Diputado x37712 for more information.
- Need Variable Flex for individual or small group Smart Classroom training? Register online and contact me to schedule a training for Flex credit.
- Use the sections below to find classroom equipment tutorials, troubleshooting guides, and best practices.
- For smart classroom technology training, contact Courtney Diputado x37712.
- To report problems with the smart classroom equipment, contact Rashaad McAlpin x37365