DSPS Orientation for
High School Seniors
Note: Students continuing in CBI programs are NOT eligible to attend
- Fulfills orientation requirement.
- Determine academic accommodations.
- Get hands on assistance with your educational plan.
- Register for classes early.
To sign up:
- Complete an online LMC application
- Take the LMC assessment test. Students are not eligible to attend DSPS Orientation without first taking the assessment test. Find information on when tests are held at your campus or register online at either the Brentwood or Pittsburg campus.
- Submit disability documentation prior to your chosen session. See details below. You are not able to register for DSPS orientation without providing disability documentation prior to the event.
- Once documentation is submitted to DSPS, you may call 925.473.7471, email Sylvia Benzler firstname.lastname@example.org or come to the DSPS office to sign up.
- 2019 Sessions
Pittsburg Campus, each session is two days from 4:00pm - 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 15 - Tuesday, April 16: Location SS4-412
- Monday, April 22 - Tuesday, April 23: Location SS4-412
- Wednesday, May 1-Thursday, May 2: Location SS4-412
- Monday, May 6 - Tuesday, May 7: Location SS4-412
Brentwood Campus, each session is two days from 4:00pm - 7:00pm.
- Wednesday, May 29 - Thursday, May 30: Location BRT 9
All students are highly encouraged to also attend High School Senior Saturday on April 27 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. More information available through your high school..