Reading & Writing Consultations
Students: please note that the last day for consultations for spring 2019 are:
To make an appointment, contact:
- Center for Academic Support
- College Complex, Level 3, Room CO-303
- (925) 473-7590
Students can schedule a 30 minute appointment in person with the receptionist or call (925) 473-7590. For detailed schedule for Brentwood and Pittsburg, please go to our consultation schedule: pending
Students can make three appointments at a time.
Keep in Mind:
- Students are expected to keep appointments made with consultants. If unable to keep an appointment, please cancel as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that three missed appointments may result in termination of individual appointments for the semester.
- Professors working in the center offer students one-on-one assistance with reading and writing assignments, in person and online. Appointments are recommended, but drop-in consultations are accepted on a space-available basis.