Frequently Asked Questions
Once students have applied to the college, they are assigned a student email account. All college correspondence will be sent to the student email. View InSite Portal Login Instructions Here.
Critical deadlines and essential class information
available ONLY through the InSite portal tiles and InSite email.
InSite mail is a fantastic email and online program available for students from Microsoft. Students have access to a generous amount of online storage, shared calendars, blogging tools, and much more.
Below is a list of just some of the great features you will get.
10 GREAT InSite Mail FEATURES
- Your email will be integrated into the InSite portal. One Stop for email, calendar and storage, and your InSite class and team sites.
- Students receive a web-based InSite email account with a 10GB (soon to be 25GB) mailbox that's yours to keep for life.
- Every student gets 25GB of password-protected online file storage with Windows Live SkyDrive. You can also post photos to online photo albums that can be viewed by anyone, or limited to only the friends you invite.
- You'll be able to use Microsoft Office Web Apps - free online versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
- Your storage allows Shared Online Documents where you can create, access, and share project files using your Office Web Apps - no more USB drives or e-mail attachments. Parts of your Online Calendar can also be shared with friends.
- You'll be able to send instant messages, share photos, and stay in touch with friends using Windows Live Messenger, one of the world’s most popular IM applications.
- You'll be able to access your e-mail and Messenger from your mobile phone with Windows Live Mobile.
- You can have Text Messages sent to your mobile phone when e-mail arrives in your inbox.
- You can get real-time notifications from Windows Live Alerts sent to your e-mail, Messenger, or to your mobile phone. You choose the topics that are important to you (i.e. headlines, sports, stock quotes, and more).
- You'll have a genuine ".edu" e-mail address that adds a professional touch to your resume.
Visit the InSite portal link for additional information.