How Can I Join Puente?
- Are you looking for support and guidance in your transition to college?
- Are you ready to be part of a familia as part of your LMC experience?
- Are you READY?!
To apply for the Fall 2020 Puente Program at LMC, you need to:
- Be eligible for English 100 or English 100s. (If you have already taken English 100 or English 100s, you are not eligible for Puente.)
- Commit to going to school full-time (minimum of 12 units in Fall & Spring)
- Agree to take Puente designated classes (such as English and Academic Counseling)
- Be motivated to transfer to a four-year institution
Complete the following:
- Complete a Fall 2020 application and get a Student ID#. Be sure to take a picture of this number or write it down somewhere.
- Complete the English and Math Multiple Measures Assessments.
- Complete the Online LMC Orientation.
The application for the 2020/2021 academic year is now closed and our program is full. Thank you for your interest!
For more information, contact the LMC Puente Team:
Stacey Miller, English Faculty, Puente Co-Coordinator: email@example.com
Trinidad Zavala, Puente Counselor, Puente Co-Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org