Student Records

Name and Address Changes

Name Changes

Students wishing to change their name must submit documentation in person substantiating the change of name. In order to protect the student's privacy, students should bring a document with both the previous and new name. An example would be a marriage license, divorce decree or legal document (all of these will have both names listed).

Please contact us if you have any questions about this policy.

Address Changes

Changes in address and phone number can be completed on InSite. Students who are also employed by the college should submit their changes of address in InSite. Students will be held responsible for any mail sent to the wrong address. 

All students have a college email. Students should log onto their email on InSite in order to access their email. The log-in is the same as WebAdvisor. Full instructions are provided once students click on InSite.

All official correspondence will be sent to the student's email account. Students are encouraged to check their email frequently for important information.