Ordering your official transcripts is easy. Just log into InSite and order. As of July 1, 2019 Los Medanos College has moved to a new transcript ordering system through Credentials Solutions, LLC. All official transcript orders must be placed through InSite.
Important Update: Beginning Monday March 16th Admissions and Records will not be open for any face-to-face transactions until further notice as a shelter in place has been issued for Contra Costa County.
Credentials Solutions, LLC
Customer Service Information
If you require assistance, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-847-716-3005.
If you are calling about an existing order, please have your 9-character Order Number available when you call.
|Our Customer Service hours of operation are:||7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT Monday - Friday|
|Our General Mailing Address is:||Credentials Solutions, LLC
570 Lake Cook Road, Suite 250
Deerfield, IL 60015
|Transcript Authorization forms should be faxed to:||The Fax Number in the upper right corner of the form|
|The Mailing Address for Transcript Authorization forms is:||The Name/Address shown in the upper left corner of the form|
|You May Check the Status of Your Order At:||Check the Status of My Order|
Copyright© 2009 -2019 Credentials Solutions, LLC
570 Lake Cook Road, Suite 250
Deerfield, IL 60015 USA
Last Revision: July 9, 2019
If you are experiencing trouble logging into InSite, you can reset your password to obtain access. You may also call the District IT Office at (925) 229-6888 and they can assist to reactivate your account. Once you are in InSite, ordering your transcripts is easy!
LMC has electronic transcript processing to some schools. If the school you request your transcripts to be sent is one of our trading partners, we will send the transcript electronically. Students cannot select this delivery method.
Admissions & Records does not accept faxed or emailed transcript requests.
Log into InSite
- Under the Grades-Transcripts tile click 'Official Transcript Request'
- You will be asked to indicate which college you are requesting your transcript from and where you want the transcript sent.
You will be prompted for payment after completing the request.
- Standard Transcripts are $7.50 each.
Your first 2 official transcripts are free. The free pricing is processed automatically and does not cover rush processing fees.
- Rush Processing can be purchased for an additional $10.00 each.
- Standard transcripts will be sent within 7 business days after receiving your order and payment.
- Rush orders received before 3:00 PM will be sent the following business day.
- Rush orders received after 3:00 PM will be sent two business days later.
- Rush orders must be received before 12:00 noon on Fridays in order to be sent by Monday.
Orders will not be processed without payment
- Unofficial transcripts are not available using the InSite Online Process. You may print out unofficial transcripts from InSite for no charge. We do not print out unofficial transcripts in the office.
- Transcripts processed through the LMC Admissions & Records office will reflect LMC academic history only.
- Multiple requests will be treated as separate requests and may incur additional fees.
- Students may request IGETC or GE Certification by downloading the appropriate form from the admissions form page.
- Admissions & Records will not hold transcript requests for completion of grades or posting of degrees. Please check InSite for posting of grades, then submit your request for transcript.
- Inquiries may be directed through email Transcripts@losmedanos.edu