Welcome to Parchment. We're offering this service to make ordering transcripts easier for you. It's also more efficient for your school, and will deliver your transcripts to the colleges you choose in the format they prefer.
Ordering your official transcripts is easy! Just log into InSite, click on the Grades-Transcripts tile to place your order. You can also visit Parchment.com to place an official transcript order.
Click the links below to watch a video tutorial for assistance with creating your Parchment account, order a transcript, and download an electronic transcript.
Need help with your transcript order?
- The best first step is to log into your
Parchment account, then visit the Parchment Help Center, where you can
find answers to frequently asked questions and articles to support your
- You can also engage with ParchieBot, our intelligent chat function
designed to answer your questions and provide order information.
- From the Parchment Help Center, you can submit a web case for support
or contact a Learner Support Representative for assistance. The Support
Team is available M-F, 8am - 8pm ET.
Admissions & Records does not accept faxed or emailed transcript requests.
Log into InSite
- Under the Grades-Transcripts tile click 'Official Transcript Request'
- You will be asked to indicate which college you are requesting your transcript from and where you want the transcript sent.
- Click ordering your own credentials or academic records.
- Enter a valid email address.
- Enter your personal information.
- Enter your contact information.
- Choose a password.
- Click on create account and continue.
*Students will only need to create an account through Parchment the first time you log in.
You will be prompted for payment after completing the request.
- Your first 2 official transcripts at LMC are free.
- After the first 2 free transcripts, official transcript processing can be purchased for $10.00 each.
- Express Transcript Processing can be purchased during in person services hours for an additional $25.00 each. After the first two free transcripts, express processing is $32.50.
Admissions & Records office hours, Brentwood office hours
- Official transcripts may be purchased as electronic PDF delivery or USPS mail.
- Express orders must be purchased in person and will be printed and produced within one hour. Students must place their order no later than one hour prior to close for in person service hours. (Pittsburg campus only.)
Orders will not be processed without payment
- Unofficial transcripts are not available using the InSite Online Process. You may print out unofficial transcripts from InSite for no charge. We do not print out unofficial transcripts in the office.
- Transcripts processed through the LMC Admissions & Records office will reflect LMC academic history only.
- Multiple requests will be treated as separate requests and may incur additional fees.
- Students may request IGETC or GE Certification by downloading the appropriate form from the admissions form page.
- Admissions & Records will not hold transcript requests for completion of grades or posting of degrees. Please check InSite for posting of grades, then submit your request for transcript.
- Inquiries may be directed through email Transcripts@losmedanos.edu