PTEC Graduates Get High Paying Jobs
What is PTEC (Process Technology)?
- PTEC Stands for Process Technology
- Students Learn Advanced Manufacturing skills.
- PTEC graduates are well prepared to:
- Operate complex manufacturing facilities
- Troubleshoot complex machinery and operations
- Manage automated computer control systems
- PTEC graduates enjoy a competitive advantage over other candidates seeking high paying jobs.
Sign up for an information session to learn more
Fast Track to a PTEC Certificate
- Obtain a certificate in as little as 18 months
- Graduates can earn salaries of over $100,000 per year.
Academic plan for a PTEC Certificate
Local, high paying manufacturing jobs
Companies hiring Operations Technicians with PTEC certificates include:
- Refineries such as Chevron, Marathon, ConocoPhillips
- Chemical companies such as: Dow, Corteva
- Local & regional water districts
- Electric power plants
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Food, wine and beer companies
- Advanced manufacturing industries
Some employers that are hiring: