Inaugural Bay Valley Conference Commissioner’s Cup
The Los Medanos College Athletic Program won the inaugural Bay Valley Conference (BVC) Commissioner’s Cup. The criteria consists of conference order of finish in each respective sport and total athletic program GPA which was an amazing 3.1. The Bay Valley Conference consists of the 10 following community colleges: College of Alameda, Contra Costa College, Laney College, Los Medanos College, College of Marin, Mendocino College, Merritt College, Napa Valley College, Solano College, and Yuba College.
LMC's athletic program achieved the following:
- Won 3 conference championships (Women’s Soccer, Women’s Volleyball and Baseball)
- 4 teams qualified for post-season play.
- 4 Conference Players of the Year.
- Numerous All-League players.
- Numerous All -Academic players.
- Baseball team had an fantastic run in the state playoffs, finishing as one of the top 4 teams in Northern California and finishing as one of the final 8 teams in the State.
Thanks to all the Head Coaches and supporting staff for their outstanding dedication and hard work for our athletic program. Special kudos go to our amazing student-athletes for their hard work, dedication and achievements academically and athletically.