Jack Kent Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
Up to $40,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school.
JKC Scholars and the LMC Scholarship Office
When: Friday, October 30, 2020 Time: 12 pm – 1 pm Zoom Info:
4CD.ZOOM.US / Meeting ID: 984 4664 5463
- Jack Kent Cooke Flyer 2021
- Meet the JKC Scholars (Bios):
- Quratulain Amin
- Carlos Biaou
- Reynier Montalvan
- Jennifer Tolliver
- How to apply for the Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship
- Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship - Fall 2020 Overview
- Sophomore Status – Be a current student at an accredited U.S. community college or two-year institution with sophomore status by January 1, 2021, or a recent graduate (since spring 2016).
- Fall College Enrollment– Plan to enroll full-time in a baccalaureate program at an accredited college or university in fall 2021.
- GPA– Have a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.50 or better on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
- Financial Need– Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000.
- No previous enrollment or attendance at a four-year institution – Students who have attended a four-year institution in the past are not eligible for this scholarship.
- LMC Foundation Scholarships - Application Overview
LMC Foundation Scholarships - Free Money for College
Attend a scholarship workshop to learn more about the LMC general scholarship application process, how to perfect your scholarship application, request a letter of recommendation, and mastering the scholarship essay.
Date Time Location - Registration Link January 8, 2021 10:00 am Virtual January 12, 2021 11:30 am Virtual January 21, 2021 3:30 pm Virtual January 29, 2021 9:30 am Virtual
- Kennedy King Scholarship Presentation
Join us, Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 1:00 pm for a Kennedy King Scholarship presentation (eligibility and application instructions) hosted by by members of the Kennedy King Board. :
January 14, 2021 1:00 pm