Jack Kent Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
Up to $40,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school.
JKC Scholars and the LMC Scholarship Office
When: Friday, October 30, 2020 Time: 12 pm – 1 pm Zoom Info:
4CD.ZOOM.US / Meeting ID: 984 4664 5463
- Jack Kent Cooke Flyer 2021
- Meet the JKC Scholars (Bios):
- Quratulain Amin
- Carlos Biaou
- Reynier Montalvan
- Jennifer Tolliver
- How to apply for the Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship
- Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship - Fall 2020 Overview
- Sophomore Status – Be a current student at an accredited U.S. community college or two-year institution with sophomore status by January 1, 2021, or a recent graduate (since spring 2016).
- Fall College Enrollment– Plan to enroll full-time in a baccalaureate program at an accredited college or university in fall 2021.
- GPA– Have a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.50 or better on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
- Financial Need– Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000.
- No previous enrollment or attendance at a four-year institution – Students who have attended a four-year institution in the past are not eligible for this scholarship.
- LMC General Scholarship Application Workshops
LMC Foundation Scholarships open yearly November - February. To apply for an LMC scholarship, you must currently be enrolled at LMC and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2..0.
Please check back for workshop dates.