Summer Semester Calendar
Students who have been enrolled at LMC Spring 2020, Summer 2020, or Fall 2020
Students who have missed more than one academic year; will need to reapply online.
New matriculating students
Students who have completed the orientation, assessment and education planning.
New non-matriculating students
Students who choose not to participate in orientation, assessment and education planning. Students will have a lower registration date.
Students who have an associate degree or higher can apply for an exemption by supplying transcripts showing the degree. This exemption will post assessment complete. In order to obtain a higher registration priority, students must also take the orientation and create an education plan.
- Registration for classes after the course begins is on a space-available basis and will require add authorization or instructor signature. Students may enroll once add authorization is given on InSite. Students must register at the counter with an instructor signature. Students must be enrolled by the last day to add the course.
- FINAL EXAMS: are scheduled by the instructors and are generally held on the last day of instruction.
- InSite, Student Planning, Mobile App registration is available daily up to midnight the day before the class section begins.
- NOTE: Short-term course drop dates and pass/no-pass dates are calculated individually by course based on the specific number of meeting days; therefore, these dates are not included in this calendar. Add/drop, refund and pass/no-pass dates are listed on InSite under “My Class Schedule”.
- Reminder: To receive a refund for a summer course, students must drop the course within 10% of the total class meetings, which in most cases, during the summer, is the first class meeting. See refund and drop dates in InSite under “My Class Schedule”. Students can also view schedule and drop dates in their InSite Portal.
- Students will receive an email schedule prior to the start of the term/class. This email schedule will show drop dates.