The Career Technical Education Committee is a community of colleagues whose purpose is to improve student learning outcomes by making recommendations on Los Medanos College policies, issues, funding and professional development. We collaborate and share best practices to create career pathways for students, solve problems, improve programs and promote excellence.
The Career Technical Education committee promotes high quality programs that meet the needs of the community by preparing students for careers, advancement and further education.
We value collaboration, mutual respect, diverse perspectives,Professional development, and continuous improvement.
- Administration of Justice - Anthony Hailey
- Appliance Technology - Debra Winckler, Chair
- Automotive Technology - Jason Dearman/Earl Ortiz
- Business - Tawny Beal/Penny Wilkins
- Child Development - Pam Perfumo
- Computer Science - Louie Giambattista
- Counseling Department - Camille Santana
- Electrical & Instrumentation Technology - Cecil Nasworthy
- Fire Technology - Mike Grillo
- Graphic Arts - Curtis Corlew
- Journalism - Cindy McGrath
- Library - Kimberly Wentworth
- Nursing - Debra Hawkes
- Process Technology - William Cruz
- Recording Arts - Frank Dorritie
- Travel Marketing - Debbie Wilson
- Welding Technology - Joe Meyer