Assessment Course Registration Workshop (ACR)
This workshop is designed for first-time college students needing assistance registering for their first semester courses
At the Assessment Course Registration Workshop (ACR) you will:
- Complete and/ or review your math/ English course recommendations
- Learn how your major or career goal influences which math course you take
- Learn how to use the InSite educational planning tool
- Place your English and/or math class on your educational plan
- Place courses on to your educational plan
- Identify classes for your first semester
- Register for your English and/or math class
ACR Workshops will resume in November for Spring 21' Registration.
(Zoom Meeting ID will be sent to INSite Email up to 1 hour Prior to Appt time)
Make a counseling appointment to revise an existing plan when returning to LMC so that, together, you can verify your plan and/or make any needed changes.
Personal Enrichment Students:
Create an Education Plan on your own without the assistance of a counselor, using the online Student Planning tool found on InSite (not recommended).