University tours give students an opportunity to become familiar with a variety of 4-year institutions and what each has to offer in terms of academics and student life. Transportation is provided and unless otherwise stated, it's FREE!
To sign up, click the registration link for the university you would like to visit. You must complete the entire online form in order to register for the event.
Tours are typically an entire day, and include lunch, a campus tour, and admissions presentation. If there is an additional presentation, like a tour for a specific major, it's noted in the description.
Once you register for a tour, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your seat. If you don't confirm your seat then your spot will be given to another student on our waitlist. Only once you confirm your seat are you officially registered for the tour. If you confirm for a tour and do not show up on the day of, you will NOT be able to register for another tour this term.
2023-2024 University Tour Schedule:
Steps to reserve your spot on a university tour:
- Complete a registration form for the one campus that you would like to visit this semester.
- Watch for an email from our office asking you to confirm your spot on the bus. This typically is sent two weeks before the tour date.
- Reply to the confirmation email by the deadline given. Failure to due so will mean that your seat will be given to someone on our waitlist.
- Show up on time for your tour. You will be given a time and location to meet your tour group. If you are late the bus will leave without you.
- If you are on the waitlist, you should hear from us about one week before the tour to let you know whether or not there is a space for you on the bus.
Find your own tour
Looking to visit a different campus that we are visiting this term/year? You can book a tour at any university for you and your family/friends. Check out some of these popular schools:
CSU East Bay
San Francisco State
CSU Monterey Bay
UC Santa Cruz
UC Santa Barbara
UC Los Angeles
UC San Diego
University of San Francisco
Saint Mary's College
Samuel Merritt University
University of the Pacific
University of Nevada, Reno