How Can I Join?
Our next recruitment cycle will be for the Fall 2021 semester.
If you are interested in joining the program email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read the Umoja Scholars Program Contract, be willing to agree to its terms, and fill
out the online application.
Umoja Scholars Program Contract
- Complete the online application (see link below).
- Schedule a counseling appointment with Umoja Scholars Counselor, Ms. Faith Watkins,
by calling or texting: 925-318-1063.
- Attend Umoja Scholars Program Orientation in August (exact dates TBD).
Once the application process has been completed, Umoja Scholars will enjoy:
- Reserved courses for Umoja classes in English, Math, ACS & GE courses.
- Study Sessions & Tutoring.
- Access to one-on-one academic counseling.
- College Tours (pending due to COVID-19)
- Umoja community events and activities.
- Supportive Staff