Placement for English & Math Courses
For those who have completed the 11th grade of high school or have a GED, completing the MMAP is the first step in the assessment process. Please complete prior to making an appointment for an assessment.
Click here to complete the Multiple Measures Assessment (MMAP)
How to find your LMC Student ID #:
- Go to www.losmedanos.edu, Click on the "InSite " image.
- Click on the "InSite " image again.
- Enter your InSite user name (ex: email@example.com) and password.
- Click "My Class Schedule" on the left side menu. Your LMC Student ID # will be at the top.
Placement for ESL
Please make an appointment for ESL placement by clicking on the Assessment Tests Tab on the top left corner of this page.
Bring copies of your transcripts and/or AP test scores.
- Your transcripts or AP scores might offer you better placement than the assessment.
Access Your Placement Scores via InSite
Please allow 2-3 business days for our office to process your placement. If you do not have both a math and English placement please make an appointment to take an assessment test.