Regular Semester Graduation Application
During the semester you are completing your academic requirements for a degree or certificate you will apply using the regular semester graduation application. See the deadlines under graduation policies.
- Associate of Arts Degree
- Associate of Science Degree
- Associate of Arts Degree for Transfer
- Associate of Science Degree for Transfer
- Certificate of Achievement
NEW-Apply for Graduation through InSite!
Click on Graduation Policies for more information.
In order to give students who are close to graduation an advantage in registering
for the remaining classes needed in their last semester, students may apply for an
early registration appointment by submitting an early application to graduate in the
semester before their planned graduation date.
Criteria to qualify for the early registration option:
- Must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 12 units in the district for an AA/AS or 3 units for a certificate of achievement
- Have completed 30 units in the district or at a regionally accredited institution for an AA/AS or 9 units for a certificate of achievement prior to the date of application
- Must currently have a 2.0 GPA
- Have official transcripts on file if attended other institutions
- No late applications will be accepted
- The early registration appointment can only be utilized one time per student
APPLICATION PERIODS for Early Graduation for Priority Registration
(Application MUST be received by deadline date in order to qualify no exceptions)
- Spring Graduation
August 1-September 15 for an early appointment for Spring
- Summer Graduation
January 15-February 28 for early appointment for Summer
- Fall Graduation
March 1-April 15 for early appointment for Fall
College Skills Certificates
Los Medanos College offers a variety of occupational programs that require less than 18 units of coursework. To qualify for a Skills Certificate, all coursework must be completed with a grade of "C" or better. Students completing a skills certificate are required to complete at least 50% of the coursework at LMC. No substitutions for coursework are allowed. Students may apply for the Skills Certificate upon completion of coursework (apply the semester you are finished).