For the Associate in Science in Chemistry for Transfer Degree, complete the coursework listed below as well as the General Education and Graduation requirements.
Consult a Los Medanos College counselor to develop your education plan for the Associate of Science Degree.
- CHEM-025 General College Chemistry 5 Units
- CHEM-026 General College Chemistry 5 Units
- CHEM-028 Organic Chemistry 5 Units
- CHEM-029 Organic Chemistry 5 Units
- MATH-050 Calculus and Analytic Geometry I 4 Units
- MATH-060 Calculus and Analytic Geometry II 4 Units
- PHYS-040 Physics for Scientists and Engineers I 4 Units
- PHYS-041 Physics for Scientists and Engineers II 4 Units
Total Units Required 36
Recommended Elective Courses
- MATH-070 Calculus and Analytic Geometry III 4 Units
- MATH-075 Linear Algebra 3 Units
- MATH-080 Differential Equations 3 Units
- PHYS-042 Physics for Scientists and Engineers III 4 Units