Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I receive college credit for the courses I take?
No, you will not receive credit for the courses you take.
- How do I register if I do not have access to a credit card?
You can register by check or cash at the Cashiers office at Los Medanos College. 2700 Leland Rd, Pittsburg CA 94565.
- Do I need to be a student of Los Medanos College?
No! Our programs are open to everyone in the community.
Where are the classes located?
- Our Learn Motivate Create Summer Youth Series is located at Los Medanos College, 2700 Leland Rd, Pittsburg CA 94565.
- Our Learn Motivate Create Life-Long Learners program is located at various locations in the Brentwood, Antioch and Pittsburg area.
What are the drop off and pick up procedures?
We will have designated drop off and pick up procedures and parking in the front of the school.
What additional forms do I need to sign?
You will need to sign a registration form and a waiver of liability. There might be additional forms to fill out depending on the program you enroll in.
Is there before and after school care?
At this time, there is no before or after school care. We ask that you drop your child off no earlier than 15 minutes before class and pick them up no later than 15 minutes after class.
What is the refund policy?
Our refund policy is as follows:
- Within 31 days of the class full refund.
- Between 30 and 7 days before the start of the class 50% refund
- Less than 7 days before the start of the class, no refund.