1. About LMC
  2. Calendar
  3. Library
  4. News
  5. A-Z Index
  6. Directory
  7. Español
  8. Online Classes
  9. InSite

Transfer & Career Services

Your path to transfer and career success!


Welcome to Transfer Services

Looking for Career Information? Click here!


Historically Black Colleges & Universities Tour

October 24 -30, 2016

DEADLINE: Friday, September, 23, 2016 at 3:00 pm.


The HBCU Tour includes the following (see application for full details):
-Round-trip airfare, accommodations, breakfast
- Campus tours: Spelman College, Morehouse College, Clark Atlanta University, Tuskegee University, Florida A&M University, Edward Waters College, and Bethune Cookman University.
-Visit cultural/ historical sites


Eligibility: Current LMC student with a minimum 2.5 GPA and 12 units completed


To Apply: Write required essay (1-2 page typed essay explaining why you want to attend the HBCU Tour and what you hope to take away from the experience); Get unofficial LMC transcripts; Upload essay and unofficial transcripts with completed application.  Click on flyer (on the left) to get to application.

See upcoming Transfer & Career Events, Workshops, and University Visits below, and sign up on our Services Page!

    Popular Transfer Schools