Student Records (Transcripts)
Ordering your official transcripts is easy. Just log into webadvisor and order. if you would prefer to order using paper, click on the form, fill it out, print it and mail it to us and your request will be processed.
Please Note: We will be closed for winter break December 23, 2014 - January 2, 2015.
You may submit transcript orders during this time, but please note the following:
- Transcript orders will not be processed during winter break.
- Rush processing service will not be available after December 18, 2014 and during winter break.
- Rush processing time is 48 hours during the month of January 2015.
Transcript processing will begin again when the colleges reopen on Monday, January 5, 2015.
If you are experiencing trouble logging into WebAdvisor, you can reset your password to obtain access. You may also call the office and we can reactivate your account. Once you are in WebAdvisor, ordering your transcripts is easy!
LMC now has electronic transcript processing to some schools. If the school you request your transcripts to be sent is one of our trading partners, we will send the transcript electronically. Students cannot select this delivery method.
Admissions & Records no longer accepts faxed transcript requests.
Log into WebAdvisor
- Under 'Academic Services' section click 'Official Transcript Request'
- You will be asked to indicate which college you are
requesting your transcript from and where you want the transcript sent.
- You must also indicate how many copies you want produced, if you wish rush processing and if you wish to pick up your rush transcripts
from the Admissions & Records Office (Pittsburg campus only). NOTE: Only rush transcripts can be picked up. Standard processing includes mailing your transcripts via US Mail.
You will be prompted for payment after completing the request.
- Standard Transcripts are $5.00 each.
Your first 2 official transcripts are free. The free pricing is processed automatically and does not cover rush processing fees.
- Rush Processing can be purchased for an additional $10.00 each.
- Express Processing can be produced in person at LMC Admissions & Records Office in Pittsburg at the main campus or at the Brentwood center within one hour for an additional $25.00 each.
(Please do not use the WebAdvisor process if you want to purchase Express transcripts. They may only be requested in person at Admissions & Records Office. Express transcript requests must be ordered no later than one hour before the office closes. Admissions & Records office hours, Brentwood office hours)
- Standard transcripts will be mailed within 7-10 business days after receiving your order and payment.
- Rush orders received before 3:00 PM will be mailed the following business day, or can be picked up after 10:00 AM the following business day.
- Rush orders received after 3:00 PM will be mailed two business days later, or can be picked up after 10:00 AM two business days later.
- Rush orders must be received before 12:00 noon on Fridays in order to be picked up or mailed by Monday.
Orders will not be processed without payment
- Unofficial transcripts are not available using the WebAdvisor Online Process. You may print out unofficial transcripts from WebAdvisor for no charge. We do not print out unofficial transcripts in the office.
- In order to pick a transcript, you must show valid photo ID. If someone is picking up your rush transcript for you, we must have a written note from you with authorization to release your transcripts.
- Rush transcripts can only be picked up from the Admissions & Records Office in Pittsburg, not the Brentwood Center.
- Express transcripts must be ordered in person at the Admissions & Records office at the main campus or the Brentwood Center.
- Transcripts processed through the LMC Admissions & Records office will reflect LMC history only.
- LMC uses regular postal service only.
- Multiple requests will be treated as separate requests and may incur additional fees.
- Students may request IGETC or GE Certification using the form.
- Admissions & Records will not hold transcript requests for completion of grades or posting of degrees. Please check WebAdvisor for posting of grades, then submit your request for transcript.