Student Records (Transcripts)
If you are experiencing trouble logging into Insite/WebAdvisor, you can reset your password to obtain access. You may also call the office and we can reactivate your account. Once you are in Insite/WebAdvisor, ordering your transcripts is easy!
Admissions & Records no longer accepts faxed transcript requests.
Log into InSite/WebAdvisor'
- Under 'Academic Services' section click 'Official Transcript Request'
- You will be asked to indicate which college you are
requesting your transcript from and where you want the transcript sent.
- You must also indicate how many copies you want produced, if you wish rush processing and if you wish to pick up your rush transcripts
from the Admissions & Records Office. NOTE: Only rush transcripts can be picked up. Standard processing includes mailing your transcripts.
You will be prompted for payment after completing the request.
- Standard Transcripts are $5.00 each.
Your first 2 official transcripts are free. The free pricing is processed automatically and does not cover rush processing fees.
- Rush Processing can be purchased for an additional $10.00 each.
- Express Processing can be produced in person at LMC Admissions & Records Office (not Brentwood Center) within one hour for an additional $25.00 each.
(Please do not use the WebAdvisor process if you want to purchase Express transcripts. They may only be requested in person at LMC Admissions & Records Office. Express transcript requests must be ordered no later than one hour before the office closes. Admissions & Records office hours)
- Standard transcripts will be mailed within 7-10 business days after receiving your order and payment.
- Rush orders received before 3:00 PM will be mailed the following business day, or can be picked up after 10:00 AM the following business day.
- Rush orders received after 3:00 PM will be mailed two business days later, or can be picked up after 10:00 AM two business days later.
- Rush orders must be received before 12:00 noon on Fridays in order to be picked up or mailed by Monday.
Orders will not be processed without payment
- Unofficial transcripts are not available using the WebAdvisor Online Process. You may print out unofficial transcripts from WebAdvisor for no charge or you may request unofficial transcripts from the Admissions & Records Office or Brentwood Center.
- In order to pick up any type of transcript, you must show valid photo ID. Transcripts can only be picked up from the Admissions & Records Office in Pittsburg, not the Brentwood Center.
- Transcripts processed through the LMC Admissions & Records office will reflect LMC history only. LMC uses regular postal service only. Multiple requests will be treated as separate requests and may incur additional fees.
- Students may request IGETC or GE Certification using the form.
- Admissions & Records will not hold transcript requests for completion of grades or posting of degrees. Please check WebAdvisor for posting of grades, then submit your request for transcript.