Serving far East Contra Costa County
Services & Administrative Offices - Brentwood Center
Office Phone: (925) 513-1625
June 23 - July 24
Monday - Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Thursdays, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Week of July 28 - July 31
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed on Fridays during the Summer
For more information about any of the services listed below, please call or visit the Brentwood Center Office unless otherwise noted.
Information, class schedules, enrollment/registration, prerequisites, graduation requirements, transcripts, etc.
- Information: (925) 513-1625
- Assessment information and testing schedule
The Brentwood bookstore is open the first two weeks of the each semester (the first two days of Summer Session) for textbooks sales and supplies. The Scantron vending machine is available year round.
- Express (drop-in) visits are available for quick questions, or call to make an appointment for a half-hour counseling session.
- Guidance is available in choosing a major, graduation requirements, transfer options, career planning, personal decision making and testing. About LMC Counseling
- Group Counseling - Two-hour sessions with a counselor to learn all about the major you are pursuing or considering
- E-advising - Get answers to basic academic counseling questions via email
- Information and DSPS counseling appointments, (925) 473-7471
- Testing accommodations, (925) 513-1625
A financial aid representative is available at the Brentwood Center every Thursday, 2:00 - 7:00 p.m. Please call ahead or stop by the office for drop-in hours or to schedule an appointment.
Computer Lab, Math Lab and Biology Lab (coming soon!)
- Reserve Textbook Library, in front office. Over 200 textbooks on reserve for two-hour checkout
- Order books online from any library in CCCCD and pick up in Brentwood. Find the library item that you wish to request in the Library Catalog. Click on the Request/Hold link at the top of the record. Type your last name and student or employee ID number. Select the library where you would like to pick up your books and click Submit.
- Library Electronic Resources, including ebooks, streaming videos, newspapers, magazine and journal articles are available to LMC students and employees 24 hour a day, 7 days a week, from any computer with Internet access. Remote users will be prompted to log in using their last name and student or employee ID number.
Three-hour orientations for all new students. Students will meet with a counselor, learn the basics about attending LMC and create an educational plan.
- Phone: (925) 473-6919
- Hours: Monday - Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., Thursdays, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Peer tutoring for a variety of subjects and Center for Academic Support consultants to help with reading and writing assignments.