Serving far East Contra Costa County
Services & Administrative Offices - Brentwood Center
Office Phone: (925) 513-1625
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Fridays, 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
For more information about any of the services listed below, please call or visit the Brentwood Center Office unless otherwise noted.
Information, class schedules, enrollment/registration, prerequisites, graduation requirements, transcripts, etc.
- Information: (925) 473-6902
- Assessment information and testing schedule
The Brentwood Center Bookstore is generally open the first two weeks of each semester for textbooks sales and supplies. We carry new and used textbooks for Brentwood classes. Textbook rentals and returns are only done at the LMC Pittsburg Bookstore. Scantrons can be purchased anytime from our Scantron vending machine located outside Classroom 3.
- Express (drop-in) visits are available periodically throughout the week for quick questions, as well as half-hour appointments. Call the office for our Express schedules or to make an appointment.
- Guidance is available in choosing a major, graduation requirements, transfer options, career planning, personal decision making and testing. About LMC Counseling
- Counseling Workshops
- E-advising - Get answers to basic academic counseling questions via email
- New Student Workshops
- Information and DSPS counseling appointments, (925) 473-7471
- Testing accommodations in Brentwood, (925) 473-6902
A financial aid representative is available at the Brentwood Center every Thursday by appointment from 2:00 - 4:30 p.m., and for drop-ins (no appointment necessary) from 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. Please call for an appointment or stop by during scheduled drop-in hours. 925-513-1625.
Computer, Math, and Science
- Reserve Textbook Library, in front office. Over 200 textbooks on reserve for two-hour checkout
- Order books online from any library in CCCCD and pick up in Brentwood. Find the library item that you wish to request in the Library Catalog. Click on the Request/Hold link at the top of the record. Type your last name and student or employee ID number. Select the library where you would like to pick up your books and click Submit.
- Library Electronic Resources, including ebooks, streaming videos, newspapers, magazine and journal articles are available to LMC students and employees 24 hour a day, 7 days a week, from any computer with Internet access. Remote users will be prompted to log in using their last name and student or employee ID number.
Three-hour workshops for all incoming students. Learn the basics about attending LMC and create your Educational Plan.
- Phone: (925) 473-6919
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., Fridays 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
You'll find all the information you need about transfer, advising, workshops, college and university tours on the LMC Transfer Center web pages, or call the Transfer Center at 925-473-7444.
Upcoming College & University Tours: Join LMC students and advisors on college & university tours. See the Transfer Website for tour schedule. NOTE! All tour buses will pick-up and return students to both the Brentwood and Pittsburg campuses.
Peer tutoring for a variety of subjects and Center for Academic Support consultants to help with reading and writing assignments.