TO COMPLETE A MULTIPLE MEASURES ASSESSMENT PLACEMENT (MMAP):
Please make sure to report accurately, only two submissions per subject are permitted. Second submissions may require a high school transcript. Students must have completed the 11th grade of high school before submitting the MMAP's. Click the button below and log in as follows:
- User name = your first initial + last name + last 3 digits of your LMC Student ID Number. Example: jsmith123
- Password = your six digit birth date (mmddyy) for first login or your personal password you set up.
Results from the MMAP will be used to determine initial placement. Based on your MMAP, if you do not have a placement or feel your placement doesn’t accurately reflect your skill level, please view assessment alternatives.
Placement for ESL Courses
Please make an appointment for ESL placement by clicking on the Schedule and Appointment Tab on the top left corner of this page.
Bring copies of your AP test scores.
- Your AP scores might offer you better placement than the MMAP.
How to find your LMC Student ID #:
- Go to www.losmedanos.edu, Click on the "InSite " image.
- Click on the "InSite " image again.
- Enter your InSite user name (ex: email@example.com) and password.
- Click "My Class Schedule" on the left side menu. Your LMC Student ID # will be at the top.
Access Your Placement Scores via InSite Portal
Please allow 2-3 business days for our office to process your placement.