Helping dreams to come true
|Powers Family Scholarship|
1. Current LMC student enrolled in at least six (6) units.
2. Continuing student at LMC fall 2014 and spring 2015 or student transferring to a four-year college/university Fall 2014.
3. Shows academic promise and a commitment to acquire a degree, certificate or transfer.
4. Must be entering into a service profession: nursing, teaching, etc.
5. Essay must describe challenges you have faced, goals you wish to pursue, and how this scholarship will help you reach your goals.
6. Must attend Scholarship Ceremony in May 2014.
If you meet the above qualifications, please download the application below for further instructions
CLOSED. Please check back Fall 2014.