Helping dreams to come true
|Powers Family Scholarship|
1. Current LMC student enrolled in at least six (6) units.
2. Continuing student at LMC fall 2015 and spring 2016 or student transferring to a four-year college/university Fall 2015.
3. Shows academic promise and a commitment to acquire a degree, certificate or transfer.
4. Must be entering into a service profession: nursing, teaching, etc.
5. Essay must describe challenges you have faced, goals you wish to pursue, and how this scholarship will help you reach your goals.
6. Must attend Scholarship Ceremony in May 2015.
If you meet the above qualifications, please download the application below for further instructions
|Application Available:||November 3, 2014|
|Application Deadline:||February 12, 2015|