Helping dreams to come true
|Classified Senate Student Scholarship|
1. Intend to pursue a career in education or public service (preferred occupations are Teacher/Professor, Police, Fire, Paramedic/EMS, Nurse, Doctor, Social Worker).
2. Continuing student at LMC fall 2014 and spring 2015, enrolled in at least six (6) units, or student transferring to a four-year college/university Fall 2014.
3. Must have completed at least 12 units at LMC.
4. Preference will be given to those employed as a student employee on campus for at least one semester.
5. Must attend Scholarship Ceremony in May 2014.
If you meet the above qualifications, please download the application below for further instructions
CLOSED. Please check back in Fall 2014.