Helping dreams to come true
|Classified Senate Student Scholarship|
1. Continuing LMC student who has completed at least 12 units at LMC and who is enrolled in at least six units
2. Student must enroll in at least six units at LMC fall 2015 and spring 2016 OR transfer to a four-year college/university Fall 2015
3. Intend to pursue a career in education or public service (preferred occupations are Teacher/Professor, Police, Fire, Paramedic/EMS, Nurse, Doctor, Social Worker).
4. Preference will be given to those employed as a student employee on campus for at least one semester.
5. Must attend Scholarship Ceremony in May 2015.
If you meet the above qualifications, please download the application below for further instructions
|Application Available:||November 3, 2014|
|Application Deadline:||February 12, 2015|