Online Learning at LMC
Opening doors to education
Canvas and D2l
ANNOUNCEMENT: CANVAS IS HERE!
The Contra Costa Community College District will transition from D2L to the Canvas course management system. Beginning in Summer 2016, some instructors will use the Canvas for online, hybrid, and in-person courses.
Student canvas accounts
- Your instructor will specify if they are using Canvas for the current semester.
- If you have enrolled in any LMC course, you already have a Canvas account.
logging in to canvas
- Students and faculty: click on the banner below to access Canvas, or go directly to https://losmedanos.instructure.com.
- Log in to your Canvas account with your InSite username and password.
D2L access will be available until June 2017.
logging in to d2l
- Students and faculty: click on the banner below to access D2L, or go directly to https://d2l.4cd.edu.
- Log in to your D2L account with your InSite username and password.
- Note: Any changes made to your InSite account, such as resetting your password or adding/dropping a course, will be updated in D2L the next day.