- Transfer Partnerships with Great Universities
- Dynamic Honors Curriculum
- Honors Center Privileges
- Personal Guidance
I. Transfer Partnerships with Great Universities
Here are samples of just three of our fantastic transfer partnerships:
- Double your chances of being admitted to UCLA! As part of UCLA's Transfer Alliance Program, LMC Honors Scholars have a special admissions process with an average 77% acceptance rate as compared to only 26% for non-honors transfer applicants statewide. (Statistics based on Fall 2017 admission data.)
- Saint Mary's College GUARANTEES admission to qualified honors graduates and grants a $10,000 renewable scholarship for all with a 3.5+ GPA.
- Mills College gives PRIORITY ADMISSION to qualified honors graduates and guarantees a $10,000 - $14,000 annual scholarship for students with a 3.5+ GPA.
II. Dynamic Honors Curriculum
We hand pick from LMC's best professors to teach our custom designed Honors Courses. With a smaller class size, you'll be surrounded by LMC's most highly motivated undergrads and get lots of personal attention in advanced college coursework.
III. Honors Center Privileges
aka "The HC". The completely remodeled Honors Learning and Research Center is a welcoming and vibrant building where Honors Students can study together, use computers, print and copy for free, or just hang out in the comfortable chairs and gossip. You'll love it. Trust us.
IV. Personal Guidance
You're in good hands in the Honors Transfer Program. The Honors Counselor Luis Morales works closely with you every step of the way while you're at LMC and preparing to transfer.
V. Bragging Rights
Okay, let's just admit it. Having honors coursework listed on your transcript and being able to talk about your participation in the Honors Transfer Program is exactly the kind of thing scholarship committees and admissions boards are looking for! Why not give yourself the competitive edge?