Extended Opportunity Programs & Services (EOPS)
encouraging Enrollment, Persistence, Retention and
Program Eligibility Requirements
Eligibility Requirements for EOPS:
- California residency
- Enrollment in 12 units or more each semester
- Meet income requirements (i.e. BOG eligible under methods A or B)
- Have completed LESS than 70 degree applicable units
- Meet educational disadvantage criteria
Before Submitting an EOPS Application
- Submit a BOG fee waiver – Go to LMC Financial Aid Office or online through WebAdvisor
- Schedule and complete the English and Math assessment. (Schedule appointments online at www.losmedanos.edu/assessment)
- Submit transcripts from all colleges attended
- Register for 12 units or secure a unit waiver (EOPS or DSPS)
- Activate and maintain a valid "InSite" email account – required for all EOPS communication
- Checkout EOPS timeline for submitting application (see website updates)
After Submitting EOPS Application
- EOPS will notify applicants by email - date TBD. (Please be sure all emails are valid)
- Incomplete applications will will be notified to make corrections within 24 hours of notification.
- Admissions is limited and based on the number of continuing students that return to EOPS.
Students interested in more information should contact the EOPS Office, located in the new Student Services wing in Room SS4-414 or call (925) 473-7480 /(925) 473-7483.
We have limited slots available for each intake session and must close intake dates when the EOPS program is full. If you miss the intake timeline, you may apply for the following available intake/semester.